Thursday, October 21, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Hey! Here are a couple of layouts that I have had the pleasure of completing in the past week!



Title: Fall in love with you life it's a beautiful one




I only used the Scarlett collection from Glitz for this layout. The collection is FABulous. I am going to use it soooo much!


Title: As quickly as the seasons change so do you



I used a few different random embellishments for this layout. I used some vintage ribbon and gorgeous ribbon from Webster's Pages. I also used the circle die cuts from Pretty Little Studio's in the fall package.

Hope you enjoyed! Did I mention?? I love fall!

Ash

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful. I love the titles, you are so talented. I love fall too!!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash you love all the seasons.... you are just like that. Love our chats when I go in the store.... sorry for the "diarrhea of the mouth" issues I suffer from lol

    ReplyDelete