Thursday, October 21, 2010

10 things I love Wednesday (on Thursday)

Hey peeps! Here is some stuff that I am lovin this week!

Number 1!
This fall layout!
\

Number 2!
This baby is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. She is the daughter of a girl whose blog that I follow. Her name is gemma..pronounced jemma. She is so pretty with the long blonde hair and chunky little limbs. They are always posting the cutest pics of her. Beautiful babies could inspire just about anybody, in my opinion!



Number 3!
This kitchen. I much love it!


Number 4!
These pics of what Mr. Tim Holtz has done with his configuration boxes. I am thinking of doing a class with these in November! Whatcha think?




Number 5!
Some recent pics that Mr. Clint Shuttlesworth has taken. He is our photographer for our wedding..in case you didn't know who I was talking about. I take bridals in three weeks and I'm thrilled to see what he does with me!





Number 6!
This little layout. Love that it just has a cute illustration and quote. I might do one like this soon!


Number 7!
Sugarland. If you have known me for any length of time, there is no secret that I am obsessed with Sugarland. I listen to their music tons and I'm so ready for their new CD to come out. I often fantasize about being Jennifer's BFF. I also want her hair when I chop mine off!


Number 8!
Love this layout too!


Number 9!
These recent pics of my LuLu. (my godchild) We went to the Pumpkin Patch and then spent the day at my grandparents. BTW we just found out that she will be having a baby sister. That means more bows, pink, and baby dolls! Gotta love it!





Number 10!
This peak at Ali Edwards' December Daily project! Love this project. I admire it every year and I have yet to complete one. I am definately going to try to do one this year. I will post more about December Daily later!


Well guys, I am going to try to get some inspiration for November classes. Hope you are all closing the week with good things! See ya soon!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment