Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10 Things I love Wednesday!

Hey guys! It's that time again. Here are 10 things that I have a small crush on this week!

Number 1!


This cute little card that I found on the JBS inspiration blog.

Number 2!


This precious little vintage coat that I think Maddie really really needs!

Number 3!


Love the quote, love the print, want this for my house!

Number 4!


This cool wedding cake made from rolls of tickets.

Number 5!


These vintage glasses that I just purchased for the house. I am hoping to just find tons of vintage glasses that I love and have a modge podge of them in the new kitchen.

Number 6!


This photo. I love it! It's inspiring.

Number 7!


These pieces from Cosmo Cricket's newest line Circa 1934. I need this in the store!

Number 8!


These salt n pepper shakers that I ordered for the house!

Number 9!


This nightstand from Urban Outfitters that I want sooooo bad!

Number 10!


This quote. Definately my life right now!

There you have it. 10 new things I love. Sorry a lot of it was house stuff but that's all I've been looking at lately. I'm obsessed.

I'm still waiting on some shipments here at the store. Glitz and Sassafras and Melissa Frances Christmas stuff. OOOOlala. I will let you all know when it gets here!

Don't forget to call or e-amil to sign up for crop!

See ya soon!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment