Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Find the Artist Within Canvas Album

Hey ya'll! Here is a photo of the canvas album being taught at the class on Saturday. Find the Artist Within will be taught by Michelle Gauthreaux at 4:00 pm this Saturday. The cost of the class will be $40. You will be creating a 4x6 canvas album and learning so many different techniques that I am DYING to learn myself. I will be back later with more photos of this album but I wanted to share a little peek!



Also, don't forget to sign up for the all day crop this Saturday! This is perfect weather to inspire you and get you scrapping! Call the store or e-mail us to sign up!

Ash

1 comment:

  1. Please, please, please scrap friends, sign up for this project since I am giving this to my godchild for her birthday and if we don't have enough people it will have to be cancelled. Call today and place your name. Michelle is an awesome artist and you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete