Monday, September 6, 2010

Only 7 more days??? What!!!



Oh my God!! I can hardly believe it! The store is opening in only 7 more days. I have been here like a busy little bee trying to get everything ready. There is still tons to do but it will all be done once that first customer walks through the door. Hmmm...I wonder who the first customer will be.

Anyways, I am waiting on some product to come in this week. I surely hope everything gets here when it is supposed to. Even though there is some pretty bangin stuff in the store, I am so anxious and I want everything to get here before we open. Too bad all of these huge scrapbooking companies don't see the importance of this like I do. Lol!

Remember guys, call the store or e-mail us to sign up to crop for the Grand Opening! You don't want to miss this opportunity. The Grand Opening is all about the croppers and the shoppers. I will be taking very good care of the croppers. There will be tons of giveaways and challenges for all of those peeps who sign up to crop! If you have tried calling or plan on trying to call to sign up, please keep in mind that I am not at the store any set hours. I am usually here throughout the night and into the morning. If I don't answer, please e-mail the store @ inspirescrapboutique@gmail.com.

I am working on all of the Make-n-Takes tonite and I will be posting pictures to show you the great things that you will be able to make and then take...DUH! We will be offering Make-n-Takes on Monday, Friday, and Saturday!

Hope to see you guys in the store soon! I will be updating you on the things that will be happening all this week so stay tuned!

Lata to my peeps!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment