Wednesday, September 22, 2010

10 Things I love Wednesday!

So, I am back with 10 things that I love and that inspire me in some kind of way!

Number 1!
This book! I must have it! It is called Awkward Family Photos. Being scrapbookers, I know you have all seen at least one awkward family photo. The book is filled with different ones and then gives its own description of them. It is hilarious. Me and Shane must have it for our coffee table!


And just for fun...here are some very AWKWARD family photos that I found while cruising around online!




Wow! I could literally wet my pants looking at those! I have an awkward family photo of my own and it is actually my favorite family photo. I love it so much because it shows everyone's personalities. Maybe I will share next week!

Number 2!
This vintage dress. If you have visited the store, you know I love vintage. Clothes are no exception. I may wear some of my vintage finds this weekend!


Number 3!
This house! Oh God Lord Jesus I could just die. It is beautiful! Then, to top it all off it is covered with snow. Ahhh!


Number 4!
Almost as good as a real house..a cake house. It is too cute. It is supposed to be a replica of the farmhouse from the Wizard of Oz. I love how they did the different layers!


Number 5!
This quote is FABulous! I have definately learned the truth in this over the last few months. I also love that it is in a latte cup! YUMMY!


Number 6!
These vintage shoes with bows are so cute!


Number 7!
This photo! Doesn't it just melt your heart?


Number 8!
This layout. I love love love it! It is so great. It is done by one of the garden girls from Two Peas in a Bucket!


Number 9!
Love these outfits from Anthropologie.


Number 10!
This island is perfect. I want one for our new kitchen (wherever that will be :)


Well, I hope that provided a little visual inspiration for you! I'm off to get back to work! I hope to be back later tonite or tomorrow with a little challenge for all of you!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment