Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 things I love Wednesday...one day late...oops!

Hey guys here are 10 new things that I am loving up on!

Number one!
This precious towel that I ordered for a special person in my life. I know she will die when she gets it!


Number two!
This FAB hairdo! Definately adding this to a wedding option.


Number three!
This precious little illustration!


Number four!
These vintage inspired measuring spoons from Anthropologie. These will be purchased for my new married lady kitchen!


Number five!
This layout. I love it and I wanna scraplift it soooo bad!


Number six!
Listening to my favorite Christmas cd of all time that I made about 5 years ago. Oh, and dancing to said cd in the store at the end of September. What can i say, it inspires me when I'm trying to create!


Number seven!
These cute cupcake displays! Man I wanna do this for a Make-N-Take! I would love to have a cupcake and coffee shop in the store! Eh um...Michelle!


Number eight!
These Christmas projects are so stinkin cute!


Number nine!
These mustard colored towels! Love them!


Number ten!
This great outfit!


Okay there you go! Now, i need a pumpkin spice latte..anyone else??
See ya guys later!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment