Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Change of Plans!

Okay guys! I am so sorry to tell you that the opening of the store has been moved! I know, I know, I posted last night that there were only 7days left till the opening and I was super excited. However, I found out today that the shipments that were supposed to come in this week are not going to be in until next week! Since I want to be able to provide the best possible Grand Opening and the most quality products possible for that opening, I am going to have to move the opening to Monday, September 20. The Grand Opening will now be on Friday, September 24 and Saturday, September 25. All of the giveaways, make-n-takes, and crop details will remain the same. The rest of the calendar for September will remain the same too!

I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. However, look on the bright side, now you have one more week to save your pennies, find a sitter, and open a new credit card so that your husband doesn't know how much you spend. Also, if you wanted to attend Scrapfest and were bummed because you thought you wouldn't be able to attend Inspire's Grand Opening, now you can go to both! Yipee!

Here is a copy of the adjusted calendar!


I hope that you can all attend now and I hope to get some phone calls and e-mails from all of you signing up to crop! Remember, there will be tons of treats to eat and drink for the Grand Opening. You don't wanna miss it!

Thanks for your continued love and support!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment