Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Doll!

I am two days late but I must post this!

Happy Happy Birthday Taylor!


Photo by: Stacy Landry Photography

Happy 18th Birthday to a girl who is the bomb diggity to say the least.

Words can not express how much i adore you.

i am so thankful to have you in my life and in my business.

you are an amazing friend.

you are an amazing employee.

you are an amazing person.

you love the store like it is your own.

you are always friendly, always sweet, always helpful.

you come in at the last minute whenever i need you. (most people would never do that)

you put up with the craziness that is me.

you bring some really great ideas to the store.

you create some really beautiful stuff for the store.

i hope you know how much i appreciate you and all that you bring to my life.

i really hope you are blessed beyond measure in all that you do.

hope your birthday kicks butt!

love you much!

Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment