Friday, February 4, 2011

Faves!

I know that I have posted a ton of the new CHA releases lately. However, there are a few that I have yet to post. This CHA was definately not a let down when it comes to releases. I really felt like the companies got back down to basics and just created some really great stuff.

My favorite releases were Sassafras, Pink Paislee, and October Afternoon. October Afternoon's stuff is not up yet on their website, so, I can't post any pics of it. However, here are my two faves from Sassafras and Pink Paislee.

Here is Ellie's Tale from Sassafras. Their inspiration was a vintage children's book. What I love about them is that they pulled the colors and feel of a children's book instead of literally using a book page or pictures from a book.

I absolutely love this line. It is perfect for babies, girls, and boys!











Here are their new embellies called foldies. They are these precious flowers that you bend and and fold to add dimension. Super Super cool!




Another line that I am loving so much is Daily Junque from Pink Paislee and House of 3. Here's a lookie:






Umm yeah, these are chalkboard stickers. Taylor and I love these so much!




Lots of you are asking when all of this will be coming in. It all varies. Every company is different. There is also a BIG difference between when we are told it will ship and when it actually ships. Most companies have said that they will be ready to ship mid-end of February. The others are the beginning-mid March. There is one special company that will remain nameless that we have no clue when it's coming in. Your guess is as good as mine. If they uphold their reputation, it may be here by June! Lol! Gotta love em!

Hope you have a great weekend. I know I'm doing tons of creating and drinking lots of starbucks. Oh and tryin to get my class for Scrapfest done. You can see a sneak on my personal blog. www.ashmarie23.blogspot.com!

loves ya'll!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment