Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Around the Store...

Lately, around the store, I have been making a couple of little changes and adding a few little things for the month of love.

I changed up the shelves. added things. moved things. dusted things. ewww.



I also made some little banners for the front windows with scraps of fabric. I am getting a little burnt out changing the windows for every holiday. So, I think for a while, we will just have banners!



I also added some heart garlands to the windows in the crop area and to the stove!



Speaking of garlands...here's an upclose of the ones on the shelves. I looooove them. They are puffy and pink and pretty. They were super easy to make and, now, I wanna put them everywhere!



Just thought I'd fill you in on what's been happening around here!
Happy Tuesday.

Ash

1 comment:

  1. ASH!!!!!! just saw you on Pretty Little Studio!!!! you the bomb!!!! congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete