Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Complete Yumminess!

So, finally, here's October Afternoon's new lines. They are yummy to say the least.

5&Dime:
















Rocketage:











Yes, I know all of this is great but don't get your panties in a bunch too soon. Unfortunately, October Afternoon is not on it's A game so don't expect this in the store too soon.

What you can expect soon though is the new Sassafras and the new Prima. Sassafras is supposed to be delivered on Monday. I will be waiting at the store for it because I can't stand to wait until Tuesday. I gotta get my hands on that stuff. Prima is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday. We have some pretty little flowers and embelishments coming from them.

Hope you will be visiting soon!
Don't forget there are just a few spots left for the Make-n-Takes and Cupcakes Party and a bunch of spots left for the Gotta Love Canvas Class. Get signed up now!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment