Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Things Happening in January!

Hey Guys! I hope that all of your holidays were magical and joyful. I hope you got everything that you wished for. I am so excited about the new year at Inspire. I am thrilled to have the wedding planning over and I am ready to bring some great things into our little scrapbooking world.

This month, we will be closed at the end of the month due to CHA. CHA is market in the scrapbooking world and Taylor and I can't wait to hop on the plane and head out to get some great product for the store. Since we will both be gone, the store will be closed. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Just make sure to get in there and get what you need before we leave. Check the calendar for the days that we will be closed.


Keep checking the blog for new arrivals at the store because I have ordered a few mid-releases and we will soon be getting all of the CHA lines in the store. Also, we now have a SALE section at Inspire. Come in and get some product for a great price!


I am so excited to tell you that we are having a two day crop this month. Our Tacky Christmas Event was a huge hit in December and I am hoping to be able to have two and three day crops as often as I can this year. I know how much you all love packing up your stuff, getting a sitter for a couple of days, and having some lovely scrap time with some wonderful people. On Friday, January 14th and Saturday, January 15th we will be having a two day crop from 11am-2am the following morning. I know you all have some great Christmas pictures that you are dying to scrap. This weekend would be a great time to do that!

Also, I am teaching this month. I am excited about my class. I have always wanted to do a Year in Review layout and this month I did. Join me on Saturday, January 15th for my "Year In Review" double page layout class. You will love getting your entire year scrapped and I would love to see you there.

Be sure to have your credit card on hand when e-mailing or calling to sign up for the class. Remember, your spot is not saved until your class fee is paid!

Don't forget, we will be closed Thursday, December 30, Friday, December 31, and Saturday, January 1 for the New Year holiday! Everyone have fun and stay safe. Start the year of with a bang! Kick 2011's butt from Day 1!!!! I know I plan to!

Peeks at Year in Review class:




Pick up the phone and call or start typing out an e-mail to sign up today!
See you soon!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment