Thursday, December 16, 2010

A married lady

Well two weeks ago I was Ashley Marie Robinson. I was 24 and engaged but definately not married. I was living alone and worrying about taking care of myself. Now, I am Ashley Robinson Burke. I am still 24 but now I am married. Shane has moved in and I now have to do two sets of laundry and worry if he has something to eat for his lunch when he goes to work. Being married is fun and different. I am enjoying the extra time I get to spend with Shane and the security of having someone to get wrinkled with.

The wedding was absolutely amazing. I really can't even describe it to you guys in words. It is like floating through a dream the entire time. It was beautiful and absolutely more than I could have ever dreamed of. That wedding was my full time job for a year and it was amazing to see it come to pass. I want to thank my friends and family and everyone that made that day possible.

I haven't gotten any wedding photos yet but here are some of my bridals. They are done by Mr. Clint Shuttlesworth. He is out of Houston. You can check him out at clintdoesablog.com or clinttakesphotos.com! He's the bomb diggity. So here is a peek at the bridals!









Now that we are home and the wedding planning is over, I am so ready to dive back into the store. I want the store to succeed so badly and I want to be around for a long time. With your help and support, I know that this can happen. I am bringing all of my scrap stuff home next week and I am burying my self in that scraproom to come up with a couple of classes for the new year. I am also placing a few orders within the next couple of weeks of some mid-releases from some of your favorite companies.

Hope to see you soon!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment