Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Masks! Yay!

Well Happy Tuesday to everyone! I am spending today just like I have spent the last few weeks, on the computer, ordering and registering and doing all of this business stuff. I love that I can lay on the couch and watch TV "while working." What a job! Anyways, I just finished my Prima order and I was so excited because they released some masks this season. Now, I love masks, but, Tim Holtz has not released many new ones lately. For this reason, I was SO pumped when I saw the Prima masks. Here is a pic of one of the styles that I ordered.




I ordered two other styles plus this one. They ship in mid August. So, get your paint, ink, and mists out ready for these masks.

In other news, we signed the lease this morning for the building,so, we will be in on August 1st to begin getting the place ready. I'm so excited.

By the way, I keep saying we and some people are asking if I am in business with anyone else. I am not in business with anyone else, I just say "we" referring to Shane and I because he is right here by my side. :)

Also, lots of you have e-mailed asking to see some engagement pics. If you check out my personal blog (www.ashmarie23.blogspot.com), you can see some of them. There are tons more that I will post when I get a chance.

Hope you have a great rest of the day!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment