Monday, July 19, 2010

3 new Projects!

Hey guys! Since my body is still running on Vegas time from my bachelorette party, I have been staying up all night trying to create. I have definately lacked inspiration lately, but last night was an exception. After looking at the genius, Tim Holtz' blog, I suddenly felt creative. I stayed up till 6am and finished these four projects...enjoy!





So, the first project is a layout of me and my LuLu. For the background, I laid my Tim Holtz letter and number masks in a line straight across the page. I painted and misted over them.






For this project, I stuck twigs from Creative Imaginations into two vintage spools of thread. I then tied some vintage lace across them. I tied the letters onto the lace. I used Tim Holtz safety pins to attach the photo and I embellished the whole thing just a tad.






Here is a canvas that I did. I cut up some Sassafras paper for most of the background. I covered those layers in gel medium. To get the butterfly to show, I covered a grunge butterfly in the book paper. Then, I inked over it using my ink blending tool.





This is just a layout on an old Heidi Swapp clock transparency. I've been having it for so long and I was just ready to do something with it.

Well, I hope that inspired some of you. I know how much I love looking at other peoples' work. I'm at Books a Million and I am going to make some more orders before heading home. Have a great Monday night! :)

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment