Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Successful Weekend

Hey! This weekend, Taylor, myself, Miss Jody, and Miss Meryl went to CCL in Baton Rouge. It is an event put on by the store out there called Memory Mania. It was a great event and such a fun time. We loaded up the car Thursday night and hit the road. The car was ABSOLUTELY full to the max. We went in an Expedition and barely had room to put our 4 bodies because of all of our scrap stuff. You always know it is going to be a great weekend when you can barely fit in the car. We had so much fun. I got a lot of creating done. If you wanna see what I did, you can check out my blog www.ashmarie23.blogspot.com. I'll be posting pictures of my projects later tonite. Anyways, here are some pictures from the weekend:




In other news: We still have spots available in our Year in Review class. For more info on the class, click on the tab at the top. Call or e-mail to sign up!

We also have spots available to crop this weekend. If you sign up for both days, it is free. If you sign up for one day, it is $7. Sign up NOW!

We are waiting on some great product to arrive. I will let you know when it gets here! See you soon!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment