Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More New Stuff! EEk!

Hey Ya'll!

We got some more new stuff in. We received the line from Cosmo Cricket called Circa 1934. We are missing the chipboard but I just told my sales rep about it and it should be ordered. Here's what we got:

Paper:





Stickers:



It's so cute. Love all the colors!

Also, make sure you are headed to your phone or computer to sign up for this month's two-day crop and Year in Review class.

I also have some exciting news that I am dying to share with someone! Yesterday I got this little e-mail from the FABulous Melissa from Pretty Little Studio. She asked me to be a part of her design team. EEEEEEk! How excited am I. She has the most amazing products. Like this:

This:

And This:


Just a few of the great things that she offers. Then she says, I know you're busy and all, umm are you kidding, who cares how busy I am...I am honored to be asked.

By the way, I ordered some of her new Valentine products last night. I also ordered the new line from Sassafras called Paper Crush.
Here's a peek!




I really really like it and I plan on using it in my February Class paired with a little Pretty Little Studio goodness! Hopefully the new Sassafras and Pretty Little Studio will be here sometime next week!

Tomorrow night Taylor and I are headed to CCL in Baton Rouge put on by Memory Mania. I am so excited to get away for the weekend just scrap whatever the heck I want. I will definately miss my boo though. My lovely cousin and very good friend, Candice will be here at the store. So, come by and visit her!

Talk to you all soon!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment