Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Favor, Please?!

So I need a favor from you guys. Obviously, I would love to order absolutely everything from every company at CHA. However, I am on a budget. And, now that I'm married I actually have to stick to it. HE! HE! So, I am on the fence about these two lines from Cosmo Cricket. Since I want only the best in the store for you guys, you needa vote! Please tell me if you think I should order these lines. I am thinking no to Social Club and yes to Upcycle. Tell me what YOU think!

Here they are:

Social Club









Upcycle:










There you have it! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Yay or Nay!

Ash

2 comments:

  1. Upcycle for sure I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I would pass on both, but if I had to choose, Upcycle would be my choice.

    ReplyDelete