Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Stuff!!

Hey ya'll! Well, I have returned from Houston and it was a blast. If you know me at all, you know that I am very self conscious so you can imagine how uncomfortable taking bridals could be. However, once again, I looooooove my photographer and he made it all so awesome. I just saw the pictures and I could have cried if I would have let myself. He exceeded my expectations times 100 and I am so happy. Now, I have to decide which ones I want.

We got some new stuff in while I was gone. We received some rub-ons and embellishments from Studio Calico. Here's what we got!

We re-stocked the mists:


We got these rub ons:









These stamps:



These wood veneer embellishments. These are cooler than I expected. They are made of like a really thin wood! So cool!I thought they would just be made to look like wood!





Oh and these:


Love it all! Come and get some!

Also, I just placed a little Christmas order with Pretty Little Studio and I can't WAIT to get the stuff in!! You will love it all! Here's just a peek!



I will let you know when that stuff comes in for sure!!

We still have lots of spots open in the layout madness holiday class this saturday with vera and also the Christmas configurations class next sunday with me!! You needa call or email to sign up ASAP!! Scroll down to see pics of those classes!

Hope to see you all soon!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment