Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sadly...

hey guys.

posting today to let you know that the store will be closing permanently. this is a decision that has been tough to make. however, it is one that had to be made.

i know that this is a shock to most of you. it has not yet sunk in for me either, as the store was not supposed to be so temporary.

i want to let you all know that it is not a financial problem or problems causing us to close the store. the decision was one that shane and i made based on personal reasons. i will not be answering any questions involving the reasons why we are closing the store. i hope that you will respect shane and i's privacy and understand.

right now, the store is closed. we will re-open on monday, june 27th. from monday, june 27th to saturday, july 2nd the entire store will be 50% off. we will also have some furniture and paper racks for sale.

don't worry all of you girls gone crafty attendees. we are still attending girls gone crafty. we will bring anything that we have left and it will all still be 50% off. we will also bring a few new lines and goodies ordered especially for the event.

i hope that you all can understand that life changes each day and we have to adjust our careers and plans based on what is best for our families. i am sad that this chapter will soon be over. however, i am trusting the amazing god that i serve and i am hoping that better things are to come.

thank you all for your love and support and i hope to see you all spending tons of moneys at the end of the month.

much of my love,
ash

5 comments:

  1. Your store will be missed by the community, but don't let that get you down, b/c your inspiration to all of us will last a lifetime. We love you Ash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this news. Please let me know if you need any thing. Hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to always do what is best for you and your new husband. I know that your decision could not have been made lightly therefore, no answers are owed to no one. I love ya and will be there to spend some moolah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear this. I LOVED your store at Scrapfest. The vintage stuff is just so awesome. I live on the northshore so unfortunately I haven't been able to stop by before. A friend of my mine may try and buy some things for me when you have your sale. Are you going to post any pics of the furniture, etc? Whatever you do in life, it will all be OK as long as God leads it. I wish you and your family many blessings and much happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash - I'm sorry that I'm just reading this post. You know I love you and your store...and support whatever decisions you make. I hope we can still scrap together :) Heather B.

    ReplyDelete