Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nope, I didn't fall off of the face of the Earth!

Hey guys! No, I haven't fallen off of the face of the Earth. I have been getting the store ready. I have, of course, been working throughout the night into the wee hours of the morning in the store. We have painted the walls, painted the slatwall, hung the slatwall, painted molding, hung the molding, and gotten all of the furniture in postition. I have also put in inventory, priced products, and begun getting the calendar of events ready. Let me just say that it was a HUGE job, but, oh so worth it. I am not posting any full blown pics of the store because I want to keep you wondering. You will have to come on in to see it all in person. Here are a couple of little sneaks:






Yep, that's all you get. Not even in color. I know, I'm terrible. I am working on the calendar right now to get to you guys by the end of this weekend. I will post it to the blog and I will hopefully send it in a mass e-mail too.

I am pumped because Vera and I are heading out of town this weekend to lock ourselves in a hotel room and scrap till our hands fall off or we lose our mind. I can't wait. I am excited to work on class ideas and projects for the store. Thanks for your patience as we prepare a place where I hope you will be inspired. Talk to you soon!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment